Business Development Executive.
No of post: 1.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Lead generation from market, dealers, company website, social media sites and trade sites like indiamart, justdial,etc.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
Industry: Agriculture/ Construction.
Functional area: Sales, retail, Business development.
Desired qualification: Graduate in any field.
Freshers can also apply.
Excellent communication skills (English (Mandatory), Hindi and Marathi).